Hello GMATers! As we predicted, registration for the Online GMAT is finally availabe (see all the details about it here). This video summarizes what you need to know:
These are the 10 main things that you need to know about this exam:
- Appointment dates are available beginning April 20, 2020, until June 15, 2020 (registration fee is $200 USD.
- The exam can be taken on both Windows and Mac personal computers and laptops.
- The sections are as follows:
- 31 Quantitative: 62 minutes
- 36 Verbal: 65 minutes
- 12 IR: 30 minutes
- The Section Order is fixed at this time as Quantitative Reasoning, Verbal Reasoning, Integrated Reasoning.
- You will be allowed one, optional 5-minute break before you begin the Integrated Reasoning section.
- Unlike the in-person exam at a testing center, the GMAT™ Online exam does not permit the use of a whiteboard during the exam. To assist you with the ability to take notes and/or draw shapes, there is an online whiteboard feature you can access during the exam. Check the official Link describing whiteboards.
- When you complete the exam, you will not receive a score immediately.
- You can cancel your test but you won’t the see the score if you cancel
- You can only take the GMAT Online test once.
- This exam will not count toward your yearly nor lifetime exam attempt limits (which is 8).
And that´s what we know for now!